Smart Cyber Group (SCG)
Smart Cyber Group (SCG) was founded on the principal that our society is changing at such a fast pace that traditional Information security V1.0 methods no longer suit all circumstances. Framing this is the move towards mass digitisation, digitalisation, digital transformation, Industry 5.0, AI, Smart cities, stadiums et al.
Our approach is to view the new world of information security/cyber through the lens of the wider technological and societal changes, and to move towards seeing cyber security through this lens of “Smart Cyber” as a metaphor for all these changes.
SCG exists at the dawn of these new changes with a vibrant vision of the potentials for the future. Our purpose is to facilitate the transition from the old to the new during this time and to work with both B2B (consultancies, organisations) looking to update how they provide services, and with B2C-end clients who wish to have that internal refresh of their security teams.
Additionally, we will work with select partners that see the advantage in pooling resources and expertise through mutually beneficial projects with a focus on finding practical solutions to real challenges that are facing us today.
To provide smart cybersecurity assessments, education, and consulting services to manage your cyber and digital transformation reduce your risk, and strengthen your security posture.
To provide smart cyber consulting, operations, training, and transformation B2B/B2C across all industry sectors.
To help our clients meet the ever-changing demands for cyber security and assurance into Smart/Digital programs of work.
We provide a range of services to meet our clients’ needs, We specialise in Smart Cyber Security, Digital Transformation, Training and Strategy, Risk, and Compliance.
Our areas of specialism include:
- Security Strategy, Risk and Compliance.
- Digital Transformation and Cyber Requirements
- Cyber security and information assurance, certifications.
- Developing and transitioning your teams (Cyber, Project Managers) into more digitally aware blended consultants able to better serve business and client needs
- Cyber security audit and review of internal and client 3rd parties.
- Cyber security risk assessment & management.
- Smart City Cyber Strategy
- Cyber Risk Management
- Digital Supply Chain Security
- Training across Smart Cyber and Digital domains