We provide cyber crime consultancy for a wide range of sectors within the UK.
Thought-leadership about the impact of future technologies on cybercrime, cyber victimisation and the criminal justice system, including agencies that police, regulate and monitor cyberspace.
These include, but are not limited to the following areas of cybercrime, cybersecurity; cyber protection; cyberlaw and governance.
- Online harms (cyber bullying; revenge pornography, deepfakes, regulatory aspects)
- Financial cybercrime
- Criminal hacking
- Digital Risk Assessments
- Policing and policymaking within the digital era
- Cyber terrorism
- Cybersecurity – awareness, education, and prevention
- Organised cybercrime
- Online harassment and cyberstalking
- Global implications of cybercrime
- Cybercrime and cyberlaw
- Cyberethics and the law
- Future evolutions of cyber-criminality
- Implications of evolving technologies, such as AI
- Governance in/of Cyberspace