We have a number of research areas that we are focusing upon.
- Digital Transformation and the cyber gap: How Digital programmes can ensure cyber security is not forgotten.
- Smart Cyber: IIOT/ICS and Smart Cities: developing risk reduction programmes and working to ensure the programme is secure across the full value chain from suppliers to citizens,
- Protection of UK Critical Network Infrastructure (CNI): Workshops and training to provide pragmatic joined up advice on how to fuse together the plethora of programmes that are impacting on CNI based organisations to achieve real impact.
- Cyber Team Development: Working to develop cyber and project management professionals to become “blended” and able to offer better services to clients.
- Public policy and technology: how these are working together to shaper at a nation level
- Triple Helix Modelling and Design Thinking: to develop synergies for businesses, industry and academia
- Digital and cyber crime. Consultancy and support to individuals and organisations around how they can protect themselves online. Advice aligned to best industry practices and research.